Thursday, June 12, 2008

when I grow up

This morning the kids were watching "Caillou" and on the show they were talking about what they were going to be when they grew up. G ran into the kitched and informed me he was going to drive a train when he grew up. Then he asked me what I was going to be when I grew up and I told me I was already grown up, and my job is to take care of him and Little Missy. Then he turned to his sister "What are you going to be when you grow up?"

She didn't really have an answer so I suggested that she could be a doctor or a teacher. . .

She jumped in "I take care of G."

"You want to take care of G when you grow up?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm!" She nodded with her eyebrows raised.

Then she stood behind him, hugged him and they walked out of the kitchen together with her arms around his tummy.

2 comments:

Fox Family said...

oh how stinkin' cute is that!! in just a few years let's see what she says!!!! can't wait to see you guys!
love, amanda

Angie said...

AAwwww!!!!So sweet!